DigitalFish has an immediate need for a Software Engineer. You’ll be working on a fast-moving project creating new content-authoring and delivery tools for both kids and professional designers and storytellers, driven by former Pixar animators and directors. Our partners include Google, Oculus, LEGO, NASA, Pixar and DreamWorks, and you can expect to intersect with a variety of projects over time.
Ideal candidates will have 5-7 years work experience, but if you think you’re right for this position, contact us; we’ll listen.
- Implement open architecture for animation production platform
- Develop predictable, extendable, fault-tolerant tools pipeline to aid artists in producing content for a realtime player
- Create mockups and design documentation for new features, tools, and production workflows
- Lead end-to-end efforts on feature adoption
- Respond to feedback and troubleshoot issues with remote teams of artists around the world
- Work closely within a team of developers and with senior technical staff at DigitalFish, Google ATAP, and other development partners
- 5+ years of experience engineering in C++/Python
- Experienced in Qt-based application development
- Familiarity with modern graphics API's such as OpenGL, GL ES or DirectX
- Experience developing plugins for extending Maya, Houdini, 3DSMax
- Good understanding of 3D graphics fundamentals
- Professional experience in 3D computer-graphics production is desirable
- Strong experience in C/C++, OOP in a cross-platform environment
- Strong general programming skills
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process
- Self-motivated with strong communications skills and able to work both in a team and independently
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary plus equity per qualifications
- Full benefits with excellent health plan
- Ability to influence product and features
- Work with a well-respected, creative and talented group of experts in graphics and animation
DigitalFish office in San Mateo.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are hiring immediately. We look forward to hearing from you by using the Apply button below.
Apply for this Job or return to Current Openings