DigitalFish has an immediate need for a Senior Software Engineer. You’ll be working on a fast-moving project creating new content-authoring and delivery tools for both kids and professional designers and storytellers, driven by former Pixar animators and directors. Our partners include Google, Oculus, LEGO, NASA, Pixar and DreamWorks, and you can expect to intersect with a variety of projects over time.
Ideal candidates will have 8+ years work experience, but if you think you’re right for this position, contact us; we’ll listen.
- Develop, implement, test and support server and user-facing software
- Develop plugins and Maya shelf tools for Maya 2014
- Lead a team of developers and work closely with senior technical staff in DigitalFish, LEGO, and other development partners
- Advanced experience in C/C++, OOP in a cross-platform environment
- Experience developing plugins for extending Maya
- Familiarity with modern graphics API's such as OpenGL, GL ES or DirectX
- Excellent understanding of 3‐D graphics fundamentals
- Professional experience in 3-D computer-graphics production in a studio setting
- Experience designing large software systems
- Excellent general programming skills
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process
- Self-motivated with strong communications skills and able to work both in a team and independently
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary plus equity per qualifications
- Full benefits with excellent health plan
- Exciting and stimulating projects in a variety of application areas
- Ability to influence product and features
- Work with a well-respected, creative and talented group of experts in graphics and animation
DigitalFish office in San Mateo, CA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are hiring immediately. We look forward to hearing from you by using the Apply button below.
Apply for this Job or return to Current Openings