Senior Support Engineer
San Mateo, CA • Full-Time • Engineering
- Provide immersive stories for feature animation film and Virtual Reality
- Collaborate with Engineering and Artist teams to provide effective animation tools
- Design and implement visual effects under the direction of the supervisor
- Take ownership of technical issues and work to resolve them
- Develop plugins and applications to support artists worldwide
- Identify and reduce inefficiencies in the pipeline and tools
- Coordinate cross-discipline efforts to advance the state-of-the-art and innovate tools
- Document common problems and resolutions in support of future productions
- Bachelor’s, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Graphics, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Visual Effects, Visual Arts or will accept a Bachelor’s equivalent based on a combination of education, training and/or experience as determined by a qualified evaluation service
- 3 years of experience in each of the following: using a large-scale digital pipeline for VR, games, VFX, TV or film; content creation and scripting in Maya; Python scripting; pipeline design, development, and maintenance; software development C++, Visual Studio, Xcode, or IDEs; and experience with agile development practices, source control, and QA processes.
Location and Travel
This is a full-time position on-site at the DigitalFish offices in San Mateo. 10% domestic travel is required.
Mail resume attention to Peggy Ary at DigitalFish, Inc., 20 N. San Mateo Dr. Ste 3, San Mateo, CA 94401.
DigitalFish is an equal opportunity employer and are hiring immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!
Competitive salaries plus equity
Full benefits and health plans with medical/dental/vision
Flexible hours and remote-work opportunities
Some work locations include free transportation from most of Bay Area
Some work locations include extensive free food options
Influence products and features showcasing cutting-edge technologies